Are you worried about your application’s overall health when running in a Kubernetes environment? Calico Cloud extends observability in your Kubernetes environment so you can get actionable answers.
In this 45 min webinar, you will learn from a real-world example how to do the following in your environments:
– Dynamically generate a service graph to understand how microservices are behaving and interacting with one another at runtime;
– Have customized views (aka Layers) to address your specific observability requirements;
– Generate shareable graphs with all required cross-organizational information to help teams collaborate; and
– Get a 360-degree visualization of communication covering namespaces, microservices, and pods
– Take corrective actions such as implementing security policy based on live observability