August NY Info Sec Meetup
In today’s business environment, it’s imperative for organizations of all sizes to have a dynamic online presence. However, with always being connected, there comes real risk to your business. Ransomware attacks, like Petya and WannaCry, have demonstrated how businesses can be brought to a halt by locking access to business-critical data. So, how do you protect yourself? What should you be looking for?
– The detection and response process
– The communication and teamwork that takes place between a robust Security Operations Center (SOC)-as-a-service and a customer
– The impact of human augmented machine learning
When it comes to security, you must take a proactive approach in assessing the risks and vulnerabilities.
- Cody McCain, Senior Solutions Architect, Tigera
- Dave Martin, Head of Product Management, Arctic Wolf Networks