Early on in building out a CaaS/Kubernetes platform, most users encounter the need for troubleshooting and observability as more tenants and applications are migrated to the platform. While development teams and service owners often understand the microservices which they are deploying to Kubernetes, it’s often difficult to get a complete view of dependencies and how all the services are communicating with each other across a cluster. Kube-native and network-first approach to observability result in a faster time to resolution for troubleshooting and analysis. In this webinar, you will learn about:
– A “point-to-point” view of network traffic between namespaces, services, and deployments in a Kubernetes cluster
– A 360-degree view of connections and volumetric traffic flows around a specific cluster resource
– Real-time metrics that show network policy evaluation across tiers and within individual policy rules
– Network flow logs with over 32 different attributes including Kubernetes context such as namespaces, pod prefixes and services, and labels
– A detailed view into DNS activity within the cluster
– A Kubernetes resource that Tigera provides to easily target workloads to generate pcap using label-based selectors
After this webinar, you will be able to rapidly pinpoint and resolve the source of a connectivity issue between your microservices running on Kubernetes clusters, as well as identify and resolve potential connectivity issues before they happen.
Get updates on blog posts, workshops, certification programs, new releases, and more!