In this webinar we will look at the latest TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures) used by threat actors (as of Q1-21) to attack and compromise Kubernetes clusters. Attackers are actively using Docker and Kubernetes functionality to compromise your cluster and gain unauthorized privileges. TeamTNT’s malware chain, Kinsing, and other bad actors are using cutting edge techniques to compromise, hide, and exploit cloud resources. Attend this event and learn how to avoid being a victim.
In this talk you will learn about:
– Multiple threat actors and the expanding Kubernetes attack surface
– Latest tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) being deployed
– Solutions for detecting and mitigating TTPs
– Best practices to secure Kubernetes clusters against the latest threats
– Observability and monitoring and insights
A free trial of Calico Cloud will be available after this session to allow you to explore the possibilities on your own within a pre-configured, hosted lab environment.