In this first meeting of our “War Stories” series, join a room of your peers to learn about the organizational & technology challenges getting Kubernetes to production.
Networking and storage have historically been cited as two of the primary challenges to standing up Kubernetes. There are now many solutions that address these challenges, however that does not mean that getting Kubernetes into production is a walk in the park.
Traditional tools and methods for securing the network are IP-based solutions that are not designed for ephemeral workloads. This, combined with the immaturity of current Kubernetes networking solutions, makes it difficult to meet security and compliance requirements mandated by enterprise environments.
In this event, you’ll hear live case studies describing organizational and technology limitations faced by 3 global, leading edge enterprise organizations; and what each cloud & platform architect did to meet their security & compliance requirements.
Finally, we’ll set aside a half hour to break into groups to discuss your experiences and the issues that seem most relevant to you. We hope to provide you all the information you need to avoid your own battle scars.
We will also be providing delicious appetizers and ice cold drinks before and after the main event.
Cody McCain, Senior Solution Architect at Tigera, Inc.
Andy Randall, Founder & VP of Customer Success
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Check-in, appetizers & drinks
- 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM Kubernete war stories: application connectivity
- 6:15 PM – 6:30 PM The evolution of secure application connectivity
- 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM Technical and organization considerations moving Kubernetes from proof of concept to production
- 7:00 PM – 7:30 PM Real world war stories & case studies
- 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Happy Hour and networking
FYI: This will be a technical discussion covering a few deep topics. It is is recommended that you have experience with Kubernetes to get the most from this event.
See you there!