Tigera’s first State of Cloud-Native Security report compiles survey results from more than 300 security and IT professionals worldwide. The report explores organizations’ needs and challenges when it comes to containers and cloud-native applications, specifically in the areas of security, observability, and compliance.
- Cloud-native applications gain momentum but present security, compliance, and observability issues
- 97% of companies report observability challenges with cloud-native applications
- 90% state audit reports are challenging to produce
- 76% need runtime visualization for cloud-native applications
- Containers require security solutions for runtime, access, and networking
- Cloud-native and container compliance requirements are driving delays and challenges
Download the full report for insights and recommendations to guide your organization’s cloud-native security journey.