Red Hat partners with Tigera to offer their customers Calico networking and network security for OpenShift. Calico Enterprise and Red Hat OpenShift are deployed together at some of the largest and most-sophisticated global enterprises.
The integrated solution of OpenShift and Calico Enterprise breaks down the most common networking and security blockers that hold up many Kubernetes projects. By deploying OpenShift with Calico Enterprise, customers can often double or triple their velocity in rolling out production Kubernetes applications, leading to improved application responsiveness, less downtime, and increased optimization of their cloud and on-premise IT infrastructure.
OpenShift with Calico or CalicoEnterprise
Enterprise software and support that solves several common challenges to enterprise adoption use cases including
- Egress access controls to securely connect pods with cloud resources such as RDS and ElasticCache
- Enforcing and reporting on enterprise security controls required for compliance such as PCI DSS, GDPR, and internal policies
- Visibility and troubleshooting tools to avoid or quickly resolve connectivity issues
With Calico Enterprise you can manage security across multi-cluster environments that can span Red Hat OpenShift as well as on-prem and multi-cloud across most Kubernetes distributions.
Try now Calico Enterprise on Red Hat OpenShift
- Podcast: OpenShift Network Security and Compliance using Calico Featuring: Tigera
- On-demand Webinar: Calico networking on OpenShift
- On-demand Webinar: Top Security Lessons from Kubernetes & Red Hat OpenShift Deployments
- Blog: Developer Preview of Windows Servers Containers in OpenShift4.4
- Blog: Operator-based Calico CNI Plug-In is Supported on OpenShift 4
- White Paper: Policy Driven Secure Application Connectivity for OpenShift
- Blog: Calico For Windows on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Blog: Simplify Migration from OpenShift 3 to OpenShift 4
- Blog: Top OpenShift Security Lessons
- Blog: A Practical Guide to the Journey from Monolith to Microservices
- Blog: Calico: Shifting into Top Gear with OpenShift
- Parnter Listing: Getting Started with the Tigera Operator for Calico
- Tigera Doc: Create an OpenShift Cluster with Calico Enterprise