In this RKE focused workshop, you will work with a Calico and SUSE Rancher expert to learn how to implement Zero-Trust security for workloads and achieve compliance with regulatory frameworks including but not limited to PCI, SOC2 and GDPR.
This 90-minute hands-on lab comes with your own Calico Cloud environment. Join us to learn how to:
- Deploy zero-trust workload access controls includes DNS policy and egress gateways
- Extend firewall protection at the granular workload level
- Block lateral movement of APTs with identity-aware microsegmentation
- Enable envoy-based zero-trust security controls at the service level
- Compliance, evidence, and audit reporting
- Detect and manage container images vulnerabilities at build and runtime
You will come away from this workshop with an understanding of how others in your industry are securing and observing cloud-native applications in EKS, along with best practices that you can implement in your own organization.
We have limited the number of participants for this workshop to ensure that each participant can receive adequate attention.
Register now to reserve your spot!