We’ve got quite a few events coming up over the next few months. Here’s where you’ll be able to catch the Tigera team:
- Software Circus. We’ll be cloudbusting with the best of them in Amsterdam, this September 7–8. Watch out for the Marvelous Magical Mike performing amazing feats with nothing more than open source.
- Open Source Summit. Tigera’s Spike Curtis will be discussing “Cloud Native & Open Source: Kubernetes, Istio, Security, and More” at the Linux Foundation flagship open source and container event in Los Angeles, September 11–14.
- OpenStack Days Nordic. If you can get to Copenhagen on October 18–19, catch up on what’s new in the OpenStack world. And don’t miss Tigera’s director of solutions architecture, Karthik Prabhakar, who will be speaking on “Connecting Kubernetes and OpenStack”.
- Open Networking User Group (ONUG). Tigera comes to the Big Apple for ONUG Fall. Come hang with us in Chelsea (the Metropolitan Pavilion to be exact), October 17–18. (And no, I don’t know how we’re going to be there as well as OpenStack Days Nordic and DockerCon, either.)
- AWS reInvent. Where do you put on the biggest show in cloud? Where else but Vegas? See you at the tables — err, I mean booth! November 27 – December 1.
- CloudNativeCon / KubeCon. They call it the Event of the Year, and who’s to argue? This is the ultimate Kubernetes community gathering, and we at Tigera are super excited to be Platinum sponsors for the second time. Come see us in Austin, Texas, December 6–8.