Tigera is delighted to present the annual CalicoCon + Cloud-Native Security Summit on December 7th, 2022, 9:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PT. This is your chance to network with top cloud-native platform, security, DevOps, and site reliability engineer (SRE) teams, and explore real-world use cases with major players in the cloud-native industry.
Live, free, and fully virtual, the Summit gathers industry experts to explore the best practices for securing, observing, and troubleshooting cloud-native applications through real-world stories.
Who should attend?
The Summit is curated for security, DevOps, SRE, and platform architect teams in the cloud-native world.
- Security teams – Learn how to holistically secure your cloud-native applications using today’s best practices.
- DevOps and SRE teams – Find out how you can incorporate security and observability in your CI/CD pipeline to enable security, observability, and troubleshooting,
- Platform Architects – Learn architecture patterns and best practices to secure and troubleshoot cloud-native applications,
Speakers and sessions
From panels to workshops to fireside chats, the Summit offers a variety of interactive sessions. Here’s a quick peek at some of our speakers and sessions:
- Lyudmila Huzenko from Playtech will talk about Playtech’s journey with Calico toward GitOps network security management in Kubernetes.
- Tapas Kumar Mohapatra from Box will have a fireside chat on how Box moved into automated dependency mapping and policy generation with API v3.
- Cameron Skidmore, RedHat, and Joseph Yostos, Tigera, will discuss how to successfully move to open-hybrid-cloud by leveraging the power of open-source software.
- Saikat Maiti from Salesforce will dive into incorporating supply chain security into your CI/CD pipeline for cloud-native applications.
- Tommy Falgout and Steve Griffith from Microsoft will cover using Calico to secure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) clusters.
- Jurgen Allewjin and Edi Recica from Luminis will lead a hands-on workshop on implementing Calico OS networking and security policy for Azure.
For more information on speakers and sessions, view our agenda.
Register now and secure your spot at next week’s CalicoCon + Cloud-Native Security Summit. We hope to see you there!
Join our mailing list
Get updates on blog posts, workshops, certification programs, new releases, and more!