Red Hat and Tigera help organizations build security into their container and Kubernetes environments by monitoring, analyzing, and controlling network traffic. Certified with Red Hat OpenShift, Calico Enterprise helps you successfully operate, optimize, and protect critical containerized applications across cloud environments.
Extend Your Security Capabilities
Protect applications via existing firewalls, least-privilege security, and interpod traffic encryption
Gain Network Visibility
Access network flows to debug connectivity, threat hunt, and automate compliance reporting
Monitor application compliance and deliver real-time alerts for non-compliant workloads
The Kubernetes-native architecture of Calico Enterprise embeds the solution into your application environment to provide detailed security controls and improved visibility between the network and microservices layers.
- Integrates with your existing security tools, environments, and security operations centers (SOCs) to provide additional controls and capabilities for modern workloads
- Empowers developers to innovate and ship faster with the leading hybrid and multi-cloud container platform, while providing fine-grained security and compliance controls to protect Kubernetes workloads
- Improves application and workload security across development, test, and production environments with access controls, zero trust networking, traffic observability, threat detection and defense, and automated compliance audit reports
- Results in improved application responsiveness, less down time, and increased optimization of cloud and on-premises IT infrastructure
- Tigera’s Red Hat certified operator makes it easy to install, manage, and upgrade Calico as the CNI in your OpenShift clusters
Ensuring Security and Resiliency for Kubernetes on OpenShiftLearn More
Extending OpenShift Security and Observability for Kubernetes Networking and Microservices with Calico Enterprise from TigeraLearn More
OpenShift Network Security and Compliance using Calico Featuring: TigeraLearn More