Free Certified Calico Training
Sign up for the Calico Certification pre-registration list.
We will notify you when the Calico Certification course is live.
Kubernetes is the de facto standard for deploying and managing container-based applications at scale, both on-premises and in the cloud. Calico is the most popular open-source networking and network security solution for Kubernetes. This course will arm you with the knowledge you need to understand how Kubernetes networking works, how to configure and manage a Calico network, and how to secure your cluster following today’s best practices, with the confidence you need to run mission critical workloads in production.
What the Course Covers
- Introduction to Kubernetes Networking
- Installing Calico
- Everything you need to know about Network Policy, including:
- Introduction to Network Policy
- Best Practices for Network Policy
- Managing Trust Across Teams
- Network Policy for Hosts and NodePorts
- Everything you need to know about network connectivity, including:
- Pod Connectivity Fundamentals
- Calico’s Next Generation eBPF Dataplane
- Encrypting Data in Transit
- Fun with IP Address Management
- Peering with BGP
- Everything you need to know about Kubernetes Services, including:
- Introduction to Kubernetes Services
- Understanding Kube-Proxy Service Handling
- Understanding Calico Native Service Handling
- Advertising Services
Sign up for the Calico Certification pre-registration list
Not quite ready to get certified?
Learn more about Kubernetes Networking in this newly released eBook written by Alex Pollitt, CTO and Co-Founder of Tigera and Co-Creator of Project Calico. The eBook shares everything you need to confidently approach Kubernetes networking, starting with basic networking concepts, all the way through to advanced Kubernetes networking with eBPF.