Google embeds Project Calico to offer their customers network security for GKE and Anthos. Calico Enterprise provides deep network security for GKE, Anthos, and Kubernetes on GCP.
Calico on Google GKE and Kubernetes on GCP
Enterprise software and support that solves several common challenges to enterprise adoption use cases including
- Egress access controls to securely connect pods with cloud resources such as RDS and ElasticCache
- Enforcing and reporting on enterprise security controls required for compliance such as PCI DSS, GDPR, and internal policies
- Visibility and troubleshooting tools to avoid or quickly resolve connectivity issues
With Calico Enterprise you can manage security across multi-cluster environments that can span Google as well as on-prem and multi-cloud across most Kubernetes distributions.
Try now Calico Enterprise on Google
- Video: Everything you need to know about Kubernetes networking on Google Cloud
- Video: Everything you need to know about Kubernetes Ingress networking
- Video: Everything you need to know about Kubernetes Services networking
- On-demand Webinar: Securing Kubernetes Applications in Google Cloud with Tigera
- Press Release: Tigera Extends Strategic Partnership with Google Cloud to Secure Hybrid Cloud Environments and Ease Compliance Reporting
- Blog: Introducing Network Policy support for Google Container Engine, with Project Calico and Tigera
- Google Cloud Parnter Listing: Tigera Entry on Google Cloud Partner Directory
- Anthos Parnter Listing: Anthos