We are happy to announce that the latest release of Calico Enterprise delivers unprecedented levels of Kubernetes observability! Calico Enterprise 3.5 provides full-stack observability across the entire Kubernetes environment, from application layer to networking layer.
With this new release, developers, DevOps, SREs, and platform owners get:
- A live, high-fidelity view of microservices and workload interactions in the environment, with the ability to take corrective actions in real time
- An easy-to-understand, action-oriented view that maintains correlations at the service, deployment, container, node, pod, network, and packet levels
- Kubernetes context for easy filtering and subsequent analysis of traffic payloads
- A Dynamic Service Graph representing traffic between namespaces, microservices, and deployments for faster problem identification and troubleshooting
- An interactive display that shows DNS information categorized by microservices and workloads, to determine whether DNS is the root cause of application connectivity issues
- The ability to customize the duration and packet size for packet capture
- Application-level observability to detect and prevent anomalous behaviors
For more information, see our official press release.
Are you a Calico Cloud user? Not to worry—these same features are now available in Calico Cloud, too.
To learn more about new cloud-native approaches for establishing security and observability with Kubernetes, check out the early release of this new O’Reilly eBook, authored by Tigera.
Join our mailing list
Get updates on blog posts, new releases and more!