Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. With a unique as-a-service model for Kubernetes and related software, Mirantis empowers developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere.
Whether modernizing existing applications or adopting a container-first, cloud native devops methodology, Calico Enterprise integrated with Docker accelerates app delivery by knocking down the most common network policy and security barriers to Kubernetes adoption. Our shared commitment to delivering speed, choice, and security for any infrastructure powered by Kubernetes gives our enterprise customers the assurance and confidence they need to roll out modern apps at scale.
Enterprise software and support that solves several common challenges to enterprise adoption use cases including
- Egress access controls to securely connect pods with cloud resources such as RDS and ElasticCache
- Enforcing and reporting on enterprise security controls required for compliance such as PCI DSS, GDPR, and internal policies
- Visibility and troubleshooting tools to avoid or quickly resolve connectivity issues
With Calico Enterprise you can manage security across multi-cluster environments that can span Mirantis as well as on-prem and multi-cloud across most Kubernetes distributions.
Get a free trial of Calico Enterprise on Mirantis
- Blog: Deploy Your First Deep Learning Model on Kubenetes with Python, Keras, Flask, & Docker
- Video: Demystifying Container Connectivity with Kubernetes in Docker
- Tigera Doc: Install Calico Enterprise on Docker Enterprise
- Parnter Listing: Mirantis Partner Catalog – Tigera
- Press Release: Docker and Tigera Partner to Integrate Networking Support for Kubernetes on Windows in Docker Enterprise
- Product Documentation: Manually upgrade Calico from version 2.6 to 3.3