We are excited to announce the publication of our first State of Cloud-Native Security market report! The report compiles survey results from more than 300 security and IT professionals worldwide (all of whom have direct container responsibilities), and explores organizations’ needs and challenges when it comes to containers and cloud-native applications, specifically in the areas of security, observability, and compliance.
Our survey results showcase the rise in cloud-native development, while identifying barriers and areas where organizations need support on their cloud-native journey. Some of the report’s key findings include:
- Cloud-native applications gain momentum but present security, compliance, and observability issues.
- While our survey found that 75% of companies are focusing development on cloud-native applications, the increased development (and deployment) also creates the need for more advanced observability and security capabilities.
- Containers require security solutions for runtime, access, and networking.
- 98% of organizations need container security, with runtime security topping the list.
- Cloud-native and container compliance requirements are driving delays and challenges.
- 95% of organizations report they have compliance requirements for cloud-native applications, with 84% stating that meeting these compliance requirements is challenging.
Why read the report?
The report gives organizations a chance to benchmark themselves against the findings, and offers suggestions to improve their cloud-native strategy.
Download the full report for insights and recommendations to guide your organization’s cloud-native security journey
Join our mailing list
Get updates on blog posts, workshops, certification programs, new releases, and more!